Brian Sappington has been a dedicated contributor to the IMS Team and process for the last three years. Brian is one of the faces of the organization in the event that a customer’s system fails or is malfunctioning. He is one of our heroes that keep our customer systems functioning and online as much as possible.
1. Describe your career with IMS in three words:
Challenging, Rewarding, Enjoyable
2. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you choose to play you?
3. If you could trade places with any other person for a week - famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional - with whom would it be?
Dr. Martin Luther King – I would like to see that time period through his eyes.
4. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
5. What are you most passionate about professionally? What most excites you about your work & the contribution you can make?
Seeing the customer happy once you have resolved the issue with their system - Providing that level of support.
6. What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about?
Sports – Football and Basketball especially. They provide a nice separation from the work life that I always enjoy doing.
7. Where can we find you when you’re not working?
Home with the family or the gym or the football field.