What is AV as a Service (AVaaS)?
AV as a Service (AVaaS) eliminates the costly break-fix-replace model, and shifts technology investment from capital budgets to operating budgets, allowing your capital budget to be allocated to more strategic projects.
The IMS AVaaS model provides:
- Access to the right AV solution for your organization, with exclusive features and benefits including the Solution Replacement Guarantee (SRG).
- Flexibility to grow and scale, while preserving capital and never being stuck owning obsolete technology.
- Added peace of mind with technology support and maintenance services for your entire term, natural disaster and Act of God protection, and more.
- Use of all AV/IT technology for one simple monthly cost.
- Competitive advantage by keeping you at the forefront of technology with planned upgrades.
- An economical and flexible way to pay for the technology you need in today’s continuously advancing market.
AVaaS increases access to technology through standardization and reliability while maximizing uptime, budgeting and cash flow.
AV/IT equipment, infrastructure, and support as a predictable monthly operating expense with scheduled system upgrades to ensure your organization always has reliable technology.
AV/IT resources shift from corporate infrastructure and maintenance to client-facing and/or revenue-generating activities. You will no longer be locked into out-of-date technology that doesn't fit.
Invest in the right systems that best support your business, rather than settling for what is allocated in this year’s capital budget.
24/7 monitoring and management
identifies and corrects most issues
before they cause downtime.
Data and reporting to make fact-based, informed decisions about future technology plans.
AVaaS provides consistency in expense, budgeting, technology, and user experience.
How Can You Benefit from AVaaS?
AVaaS provides many benefits in different areas of the organization:
Financial Decision Maker+
Increase your AV capabilities, efficiency, reliability and experience with AVaaS and our design, engineering, installation, and service experts.
Ready to learn more about AVaaS?
Ready to look and sound your best?
Talk to the experts at IMS today.
- Headquarters: 3055 MCCANN FARM DRIVE, GARNET VALLEY, PA 19060
- Southeast Office: 404 SUNPORT LANE, SUITE 350, ORLANDO, FL 32809
- Phone: + 610-361-1870
- Contact Us
By IMS Technology Services, February 15
By IMS Technology Services, January 05
Copyright © 2024 l IMS Technology Services l All rights reserved.